Friday, September 14, 2012

More Updates

Below are two pictures of the house when we first moved in. Brett has successfully completed some of my very important honey-do's before baby #3 arrives. Good thing my kids don't like coming early.
And here is the finished product. He did such a great job. I should give some credit to myself as well since I did all the painting of the trim. Might I add that painting the baseboards was NOT fun at all. Good thing this carpet is nothing special b/c I wasn't all that careful...IT WAS A PAIN!!!!
I had some major shopping I wanted to do and Brett thought we should all do a family vacation before the baby came, so we headed to Rapid City, SD and stayed in a hotel with a water park and then took the girls to Story Book Island. They had such a great time and I was successful with my shopping.
Libby started preschool this year, which was a very big deal. Brett couldn't get past the idea that he had a kid starting school and Libby was so excited. She goes in the afternoons from 11:50-3:15 and is usually very exhausted when she arrives home. If she happens to fall asleep on the couch for a nap, the evenings are much more enjoyable than one without a nap.
And....here I am just under 40 weeks. I am still feeling really well and just anxiously awaiting the arrival of this little girl or boy. Brett is predicting Monday September 17th as the arrival date so I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. House looks awesome!! Hope we can see it one of these days. Looks like a fun little trip with the girls....and Brett:) So glad to hear you are feeling well Erin. You look absolutely amazing! Looking forward to a baby announcement real soooooon! We'll be thinking of you and praying for a healthy little bundle of joy! Let us know!!!! Hugs! doug & Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a beautiful family! Looks like you had a great time! Super excited for your new little blessing!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear the big news!! You look awesome & the house does too--what exciting times!! Today is the 17th so hoping Brett's prediction is right & you are at the hospital now! xoxo ali

    ReplyDelete